Saturday, July 2, 2016

Natalie and Stephen's Summer Bucket List

 

I met Natalie Salerno for the first time, when I applied to be a part of the Campus Activities Executive Board at the end of my freshman year. Thank God she picked me to be a part of her board because since then a friendship has formed. Natalie and I could not be more opposite, I mean she is level headed, witty, fashionable and above all  rocks a red lip like nobody else I know (then again my lips looked great when I was Ariel for halloween, so I win that one). She has been a constant supporter of me over the years and has truly been one of my greatest role models.

It is because of Natalie that I have now mastered the art of fake laughter for photos, perused a cookbook thrift store in the village and ultimately grown as an individual. Whether she is feeding me with her latest baked good or throwing her famous tagline, "take a lap" at me, I am always having the time of my life when I am with her.

I was inspired to start this blog because of Natalie's wildly successful blog Whale & Wishbone and it's because of her guidance that I have even made it this far. Since I was away for the past five months, we had a lot of time to discuss our plans for the summer and we are looking forward to making some great memories together. Like Morgan Freeman and Jack Nicholson minus the old and dying part, Natalie and I are embarking on our own bucket list of adventures. Here's the plan:

The Bucket List

Natalie basically told me I have to wear pink and drink wine on a picnic blanket so this one was a no brainer. 

 I am looking forward to having a hot dog eating contest against Natalie (something I feel quite confident in winning).

There is a red psychobarn on top of the Met and I am so thankful for the creator because it gives me a valid reason to wear my overalls in the day time.

Apparently, Natalie's milkshakes aren't the only thing bringing the boys to the yard. I can't wait to try one of their gravity-defying craft shakes from this place!

Food, get in my belly!

Rooftop Pool:
I hope all of manhattan enjoys the view of my dad bod from down below!

Bottomless Drag Brunch:
You best believe that we are gonna sissy that walk all day (or be crawling after the mimosas).

If you are interested in any of these activities feel free to reach out to Natalie and I so you can tag along for the summer of a lifetime.

P.S. Here's how Natalie kicked off our series

Sincerely,
Stephen


No comments:

Post a Comment